Mysing Care Ltd is a small, independent Care Home owner and operator based in West Yorkshire. We currently own two homes both of which were acquired following judicious searches for established, well run and highly rated properties in prime condition, set within beautiful locations, and with exemplary staff and management. Our homes at Hoar Cross, Staffordshire and Malpas, Cheshire both meet – and in many respects exceed – these high expectations. As their new custodians, our intention for them both is significant investment to further improve and extend the facilities for the benefit of all their stakeholders. Meanwhile, our search for similar quality homes continues….
By putting our residents at the heart of everything we do and understanding what matters to them most, our aim is to achieve excellence in our care delivery and to extend that excellence to all we do. From the style and maintenance of our buildings, the standard of our housekeeping, our activities provision and the respectful manner shown by our staff, to the ability of every resident to choose what to do every day, it is our fundamental ethos that all of our residents will benefit from our philosophy of care and mission of ‘Caring To Be Better’.
By always ‘Caring to be Better’, our vision is to be the highest quality care provider and the employer of choice in each of the communities we feel privileged to work within.
Our values derive from our belief in providing high quality care in safe and comfortable surroundings which promotes individuality, dignity and quality of life for our residents:
- Rights – upholding the human rights of all of our residents and putting them and their needs first.
- Equality & diversity – delivering our care services flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory way, recognising that everyone has their own individual needs and working collaboratively to meet those needs.
- Privacy & confidentiality –protecting residents’ rights to be left alone or undisturbed and free from intrusion into their affairs and to have their personal information kept private.
- Respect & dignity – treating everyone with the respect and dignity that we would expect ourselves and working with integrity, trust, kindness and compassion.
- Independence, choice and fulfilment – encouraging independence through choice and co-operation and building confidence enabling residents to lead a fulfilling life and realise and maintain their personal aspirations.
- Community – recognising the value to residents of support from those close to them and involving families, loved ones and friends as welcome participants in all aspects of our service.
- Communication – aiming for excellence in the openness of communication between everyone involved in the care of people at our homes and actively listening and responding to the people we support.
- Continual improvement – being open and transparent, learning when things go wrong and encouraging and valuing the potential in everyone to improve.